Effective date: 1st day of January, 2024
www.purestrategy.ai (the "Site") is owned and operated by Pure Strategy Consulting Inc. Pure Strategy Consulting Inc. can be contacted at: email@example.com
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address; and
- Clicked links.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically may be used for the following purposes:
- Website Analytics and Performance
- Personalization of Content
- Improving User Experience
- Security Measures
- Marketing and Advertising
- Legal Compliance and Law Enforcement
- Communication with Users
- Optimizing Server and Database Performance
- Research and Development
- Feedback and Surveys
Who We Share Personal Data With
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- Contractors: We may share user data with external contractors, such as IT service providers, marketing agencies, or business consultants, who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
We may share the following user data with third parties:
- Name and Contact Information for communication or marketing purposes.
- Transactional Data for payment processing and order fulfillment.
- Website Usage Data for analytics and improvement of website functionalities.
- Communication Records for customer support and relationship management.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- To enhance website functionality and user experience.
- For the delivery and improvement of our services, including customer support and personalized marketing.
- To facilitate transactions and process payments.
- For analytical purposes, such as market research and business development.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of the data.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We use industry-standard encryption technologies to protect your data during transmission, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for data transmitted over the internet.
- All personal data is stored in secure servers and databases, protected against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Access to personal data is strictly limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate business need to access such information, and they are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- Where possible, we anonymize or pseudonymize personal data to reduce the risk of harm in the event of a data breach.
- While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- To gather data on website traffic and user interaction, we use third-party analytics cookies. This helps us understand user behavior and improve our site accordingly. For example, we may use Google Analytics cookies to analyze visitor usage patterns.
- Third-party advertising cookies are used to deliver ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- Cookies from social media platforms may be used to enable you to share content from our site directly on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. These cookies also help us track social media interactions and engagements related to our site.
- To provide a more personalized browsing experience, we utilize third-party cookies that remember your preferences and settings, such as language selection or layout preferences.
- We use third-party cookies to enable the embedding of video and multimedia content from platforms like YouTube and Vimeo, which enhances the content experience on our site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of www.purestrategy.ai (the "Site").
This Site is owned and operated by Pure Strategy Consulting Inc. This Site is a portfolio.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Pure Strategy Consulting Inc. and the Site's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
Limitation of Liability
Pure Strategy Consulting Inc. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Pure Strategy Consulting Inc. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
Effective Date: 1st day of January, 2024.